Dr. Zubia Shah
Associate Professor Physiology
MBBS, MPhil Physiology, PhD Physiology
Research & Publications
- 1. Habib R, Shah Z, Sultana R. Prevalence of overweight and obesity among students of Khyber Girls Medical College, Peshawar. KJMS 2013; 6(2):316-319
- 2. Shah Z, Sultana R, Habib R. Assessment of knowledge about occupational hazards and utilization of safety measures among the industrial workers at Hayatabad Peshawar. KJMS 2014; 7(1):88-91.
- 3. Shah Z, Shah M, Sabir S, Sultana R, Zaman A. Estimation of Chronic Renal Insufficiency by Cockroft-Gault Formula and Creatinine Clearance. KJMS 2015; 8(2):218-220
- 4. Mahmood A, Noor N, Shah Z, Irfan M. Physiological changes in 50 women during pregnancy. KJMS 2018;11(1):47-52.
- 5. Muhammad G, Khan HS, Shah Z, Mahmood A, Karam B. Analysis of Hypertension and anemia among working primigravida women as compare to non-working primigravida women at their anti-natal checkup in gynae OPD at Hayatabad Medical Complex Peshawar. KJMS 2018;11(3):479-482.
- 6. Khan HS, Muhammad G, Shah Z, Mahmood A, Karam B. The impact of exercise on levels of liver enzymes and platelet count in pregnant ladies: A comparative study. KJMS 2018;11(3):483-486.
- 7. Shah Z, Mahmood A, Fayyaz F, Mohammad G. To study the correlation of diabetic microvasculature complications in chronic kidney disease. KJMS 2019;12(1):31-3
- 8. Shah Z, Shah I, Mahmood A, Muhammad G, Shahid S, Dar A. Effect of Physical activity on HBA1C levels in prediabetic population. KJMS 2019; 12(3):400-402
- 9. Karim R, Zaman B, Zahra M, Shah Z, Zaman A. Metformin: A comparative study of vitamin B12 deficiency in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. KJMS 2019;12(3):460-463
- 10. Shah Z, Shah I, Malik O, Ullah I. Effect of short duration moderate intensity physical activity on glycemic control and antioxidant status of prediabetic population. Saudi Med J 2021; Vol. 42 (6): 660-665
- 11. Shah Z, Mughal A, Khan S, Tauqir S, Shah I. Moderate Physical Activity improves inflammatory markers (IL-6 and TNF Alpha) and diabetic profile in the prediabetic population. Annales Kinesiologiae 2020; Vol 11 No 2: 131-144
- 12. Zubia Shah, Inayat Shah, Omar Malik, Farida Ahmad. Exploring Anthropometrics, body composition and antioxidant capacity in prediabetic population with and without family history of diabetes, Medical Forum, pages 60-67, vol. 32, No.12
- 13. Shah Z, Shah I, Malik O, Fayyaz F. The physiological response of cardiorespiratory fitness parameters to exercise in prediabetic population: an experimental pre-post design. The Spark 2021; vol. 6(1).
- 14. Shah Z, Ahmad F, Zahra M, Zulfiqar F, Aziz S, Mahmood A. Effect of Single Bout of Moderate and High Intensity Interval Exercise on Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor and Working Memory in Young Adult Females. IOS Press 2022; Pre-press(Pre-press):1-8