Engaging in research as a medical student affords the opportunity to move to the next level of learning. Apply skills to the discovery of new findings by working with a team of people who share similar interests.
Khyber Girls Medical College encourages medical students at all levels to seek research opportunities that will enhance their experiences and develop and refine their scientific and clinical interests. Goal is to prepare them for advance research in post-graduation.
- All students of the college are given hands on training( Search engines, mind mapping, SPSS, Endnote, Zotero, developing questionnaire) prior to the start of research project.
- Conduct research in different disciplines (hospital based research and community based survey) by providing them permission from Dean of college.
- All students are given opportunity for Oral /poster presentations of their project in institution and at different conferences at National level.
- All students are assisted and encouraged to Publish their work in KJMS (Khyber Journal of Medical Sciences)
- College student act as research coordinators for data collection for external colleges.