Dr. Muhammad Mushtaq
Professor and HOD Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
BDS, FCPS (Oral and Maxillo: Surgery)
Dept: Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery - Dentistry
Research & Publications
- 1. “Frequency and common patterns of mandibular fracture; a cross sectional study, at tertiary care hospital at Peshawar”JKCD. March 2018.
- 2. A three year audit of maxillofacial ward Hayatabad medical complex” KJMS April 2018.
- 3. “Pattern and aetiology of mandibular condylar fractures presented to a tertiary care hospital.” KJMS Sept 2017.
- 4. “Trends of Maxillofacial Trauma at a budding Maxillofacial centre at a Teaching Hospital in Peshawar Pakistan”. JKCD Sept 2017.
- 5. Age, Gender distribution & Aetiology of Dentoalveolar, fractures in Peshawar. (Published. PODJ Vol 30, No. 2 December 2010).
- 6. Pattern of Traumatic dentoalveolar injuries. (Published. J.Med. Sci. Peshawar, Vol.19, No. 01, January 2011.
- 7. The effect of dexamethasone on Neuropraxia after 3rd molar surgery. (Published. PODJ vol 31, No. 01, June 2011).
- 8. Effect of Dexamethasone on Neuropraxia after Trismus after 3rd molar surgery. ( Published. Gomal Journal of Medical Sciences, Vol. 09, No. 01, Jan-June 2011).
- 9. Pattern of pain distribution and nerve involvement in Trigeminal Neuralgia. (Published. KJMS, Vol. 03, No. 02, July-December 2011).
- 10. Frequency of Mandible Fractures at the angle as a result of Maxillofacial Trauma. ( Published. PODJ. Vol. 28, No.01).
- 11. Pattern and aetiology of maxillofacial injury at teaching hospital kohat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. (Published. KJMS, Vol. 06, No. 01, Jan-June 2013).
- 12. Removal of Titanium plates in post-operative patients with maxillofacial trauma. A 5 years retrospective study
- 13. Prevalence of cusp of Carabelli in permanent teeth in a group from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. (Published. PODJ. Vol. 31, No.02, December 2011).
- 14. Smokeless Tobacco (naswar) “a major risk factor for oral cancer and its legislation in Pakistan”. KJMS (Editorial)