Dr. Ayesha Jamil
Associate Prof. & Director Students Affairs Section
MBBS, MPhil, DGO & PHD Scholar
Research & Publications
- 1. Ali N, Jamil A, Shah SWA, Shah I, Ahmed G. Spasmogenic and spasmolytic activity of rind of Punica granatum Linn. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2017;17(1):1–7.
- 2. Ali N, Jamil A, Ali W, Shah I, Ahmed G, Junaid M, et al. Parasiticidal and brine shrimp cytotoxicity potential of crude methanolic extract of rind of Punica granatum Linn against round worms and tape worms. Vol. 28, Pakistan journal of pharmaceutical sciences. 2015. 959-962 p.
- 3. Nizamuddin, Jamil A, Riaz M, Iqbal W, Rahim F, Raza H. Outcome of 12-weeks Triple Therapy (TT), including Sofosbuvir (SOF), ribavirin and pegylated interferon-alfa in all non-cirrhotic patients with chronic Hepatitis-C Genotype-3 infection. Vol. 28, Medical Forum Monthly. 2017. 40-43 p.
- 4. The Apolipoprotein-B/ Apolipoprotein-A1 Ratio in Normal Individuals Verses Patients with. Metabolic Syndrome in Tertiary Care Units of District Peshawar, KPK. 123-127. 1. Naila Anjum 2. Ayesha Jamil 3. Nizamuddin 4.
- 5. Jamil A, Nizamuddin, Khan AH, Mustafa A. The prevalence of iron deficiency anemia in female medical students of different medical colleges of Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa, Pakistan. Vol. 27, Medical Forum Monthly. 2016. 37-40 p.