Dr. Muhammad Asghar Khan
Associate Professor & Chairman Department of Cardiology
Dept: Interventional Cardiology
Research & Publications
- 1. Malik A, Shah S M A, Asghar M, Amin M, Waseem N, Noor A and Khan R A. Atrial Myxoma: An Experience in a tertiary care Center, JPMI 2011 Vol. 25 (2): 147-151
- 2. Asghar M, Hafizullah M, Ali Z, Fahim M, Gul A M. Mitral regurgitation in patients with mitral valve prolapse, JPMI Vol. 22 (2): 118-123
- 3. Khan M A, Karamat M, Hafizullah, Nazar Z,Fahim M and Gul A M. Frequency of anxiety and psychosocial stressful events in patients with acute myocardial infarction. JAMC Vol. 2010, Vol 22 (2): 32-35
- 4. Faheem M, Hafizullah M, Gul A, Jan Hikmatullah, Aghar M, Pattern of Valvular lesions in Rheumatic Heart Disease. JPMI 2007 Vol.21 (2):99-103
- 5. Hassan M L, Hafizullah M, Asghar M, Fahim M. Role of L- Carnitine in congestive cardiac failure ,JPMI 2007 Vol. 21 (02) : 122-126
- 6. Faheem M, Ali J, Shah I, Samiullah, Hameedullah, Asghar M, Abbas F, Gul A, Hafizullah M. Frequency of aspirin Resistance in patients with Cardiovascular disease, JPMI 2012 Vol. 26 (04) :356-362
- 7. Khan M A, Hafizullah M and Gul A M. Coronary artery disease, is it more frequently affecting younger age group and women? Pak Heart J 2006 Vol. 39 (1-2):
- 8. Khan M A, Rauf M, Hassan M, Khan I, Jan R, Awan Z A. Effectiveness and safety of enoxaparin as anticoagulant in patients undergoing elective percutaneous coronary intervention for stable coronary artery disease: Five-year experience of a single centre, J Postgrad Med Inst 2018; 32 (2):144—149.
- 9. Zeb S, Irfan M, Khan M A, Nasir Ali, Hussain I, Hadi A, Zeb R, Gul A M, Comparison of Transthoracic and Transoesophageal Echocardiography in Evaluation of Patients with Mitral Stenosis for Percutaneous Transluminal Mitral Commissurotomy, JSMC 2018 8;2 117—121.
- 10. Rauf M A, Khan M A, Ashraf A, Samiullah, Khan N, Hassan M, Gul A M, Hafizullah M. Percutaneous balloon valvoltomy in patients with mitral stenosis with favourable echocardiographic score, J Postgrad Med Inst 2018; 32 (2), 150—154.
- 11. Rehan M, Ghaffar R, Faheem M, Asghar M, Awan ZA. Frequency of Left Ventricular Non Compaction in patients with Congestive Cardiomyopathy, KJMS 2013; Vol.6 (02): 218-221