Dr. Shams Suleman
Associate Professor Pharmacology, Convener of Examination PGMED KGMC
MBBS, M.Phil (Pharmacology) FCPS Part-I (Medicine)
Research & Publications
- 1. Suleman S, Shah A. The improvement in the ABI index following 03 months treatment with cilostazol in Patients with mild to moderate peripheral arterial disease. Journal of Postgraduate Medical Institution (JPMI), Vol-28 No3 July-September 2014. Pp. 237 -246
- 2. Shah A, Suleman S, Saadatullah. Role of Itopride in minimizing post prandial glucose excursion in type 2 diabetic patients. Journal of Medical Sciences (Khyber Medical College Peshawar) Vol.22 No.02 April 2014. Pp 73-75
- 3. Shah A, Suleman S, Munir AH. Comparative efficacy and safety profile of 5 mg Rosurvastatin versus 10 mg Rosurvastatin in patients with ischemic Heart Disease. Journal of Medical Sciences (Khyber Medical College) Vol. 2l No. 1 January 2013. Pp 35-39
- 4. Ali G, Suleman S. Clinical presentation and outcome of patients presenting with Guillian Barre syndrome. Journal of Postgraduate Medical Institution (JPMI) Vol. 20 No. 2 April- June 2006. Pp.164-169.
- 5. Badshah A, Haider I, Suleman S. Analytic Study in patients presenting to a Tertiary Care Hospital regarding the Artemether - Lumefantrine induced QTc interval changes in ECG. Journal of Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad Pakistan (JAMC). Vol-29, No. 1 Jan-March-2O17. Pp 33-36
- 6. Suleman S. The improvement in Claudication Distance following 3 month treatment with Cilostazol in patients with mild to moderate Peripheral Arterial Disease. Khyber Journal of Medical Sciences (KJMS). Vol- 11, No. 1 Jan-April-2018 Pp.152-161.
- 7. Suleman S, Haider I, Khan AU, Jahanzeb, Ajmal L, Tahir AA. Gastrointestinal and hepatotoxic side effects of co-Amoxiclav in adults. Journal of Sheikh Zayad Medical College (JSZMC) Rahim Yar Khan Vol-05 No.03 July-Sep 2014 Pp 648-651.
- 8. Ambreen A, Rifayatullah, Iqbal AZ, Shadman M, Suleman S. Level of knowledge and Practice of Extended Program of Immunization among Medical Students. Journal of Gandhara Medical and Dental Sciences (JGMDS) Vol. 01 No.02 March-Sep 2015. Pp.25-28
- 9. Khattak MB, Marwat ZI, Munir A, Suleman S. Frequency of Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase deficiency on patients with Plasmodium Vivax malaria presenting to a Tertiary Care Hospital. Medical Forum Monthly. Vol-28, No.9 September-2017 Pp.25-27
- 10. Marwat ZI, Khattak MB, Abid AR, Gul M, Suleman S. Effects of minerals and other contactants on human and its relationship with skin diseases. Khyber Journal of Medical Sciences (KJMS). Vol-11, No.1 September-December-2018 Pp. 326-330
- 11. Badshah A, Humayun M, Suleman S. Effectiveness of Anti-Viral (Conventional lnterferon and Ribavarin) therapy in chronic Hepatitis C patients with type II Diabetes. Khyber Journal of Medical Sciences (KJMS). Vol-11, No.3 September-December-2018 Pp.380-384
- 12. Riaz Q, Ahmad H, Kamal A, Suleman S. To compare the efficacy of SSRIs with TCA for the treatment of depression in terms of anxiety and depression scale (HADS). Khyber Journal of Medical Sciences (KJMS). Vol-11, No. 3 September-December-20I8 Pp. 369-375.
- 13. Shams Suleman. Pseudomonas Aeruginosa and Septic Wounds. (Editorial). Vol-9 No.1 Khyber Journal of Medical Sciences (KJMS) January – April 2016. Pp. 1-3
- 14. Khattak MA, Nadeem F, Suleman S, Abro FA, Ansari RZ, Haq A, Haq R. Early diagnosis of myocardial infarction during autopsy. Khyber Journal Of Medical Sciences (KJMS) Vol 12 No.2 May-Aug 2019 PP 214-17
- 15. Uddin Z, Suleman S, Shahzeb, Ullah I, Zia SU, Fida Z. Effectiveness of combination therapy with Sobfosbuvir and Daclatasvir in HCV infected patients. J Med Sci 2020 July; 28(3) http://www.jmedsci.com. Pp 239-43
- 16. Khan Z, Rashid A, Suleman S, Haider I, Badshah A, Khan I, Khan WM, Din JU. Efficacy Of Ciprofloxacin And Cefotaxime In Patients With Cirrhosis Liver Presenting With Spontaneous Bacterial Peritonitis To A Tertiary Care Hospital. J Med Sci 2021 April;29(2):6-10